God the Father
One God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. Ephesians 4:6 N/V
- We trust in the one triune God, the Holy One of Israel, preserver of all things.
- We Trust in God, whom Jesus called Father.
- In love, God created the world and makes everyone equal in God’s image; male and female of every race and people to live as one community.
- We believe in the one true, Holy and living God, Eternal Spirit, who is Creator, Sovereign and Preserver of all things visible and invisible.
- We believe the one God reveals himself as the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, distinct but inseparable.