Eternal Awakenings Christian Drug Rehab – Dallas, Texas
Welcome to Eternal Awakenings Christian drug rehab center. We are located in Gonzales, Texas about 4 hours and 30 minutes south of Dallas by car. Alternatively, some people prefer a 30 minute flight into the Austin airport followed by a 1 hour and 15 minute drive to our Christian rehab facility. Our driver is happy to provide transportation to and from the Austin airport when needed.
Eternal Awakenings has provided Christian treatment services to residents of the Dallas metropolitan area for several years. Because of our close proximity to Dallas, families are often able to visit their loved ones in treatment for Family Weekend. We encourage families and friends that are able to take an active role in the healing process of the addicted individual.
Eternal Awakenings Christian drug rehab center is a true faith based facility. We believe in the healing, delivering, and restoring power of Jesus. By applying Christian principles to our recovery program, we empower people to overcome the bondage of alcoholism and addiction. If you or a loved one would like to attend or tour our Christian drug rehab facility, please give us a call. Our admissions workers will be happy to help you with all your Christian recovery needs.
Please take some time and visit our home page and tour our web site. If you would like additional information about our rehab program, please contact Eternal Awakenings Christian rehab treatment center.
Directions from Dallas, Texas to Eternal Awakenings Christian Drug Rehab
1. Begin I-35E S 56.7 mi
2. Continue onto I-35 S 165 mi
3. Take exit 205 toward TX-80 E/Farm to Market Rd 12 W/Luling/Wimberley 0.2 mi
4. Merge onto I-35 Frontage Rd S 0.7 mi
5. Turn left at Farm to Market Rd 12/Hopkins St/TX-80 S Continue to follow TX-80 S22.7 mi
6. Turn right at N Magnolia Ave 0.2 mi
7. Take the 3rd left onto E Pierce St/US-183 S Continue to follow US-183 S17.9 mi
8. Turn left at St Louis St/TX-146 Spur E 0.3 mi
9. Turn right at St Paul St 0.1 mi
10. 306 Saint Paul St. will be on right